Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pics for NZ

Here are some pics of a few things I have done.




The first one is creative garbage number one. We saw it in Aukland when we first got to NZ. Ever city has to have its random modern art, right. As far as creative garbage goes this one is huge and quite intenteresting, the color is quite nice too. I think it is some sort fo flower, key word is I think.





Everybody knows, I love entertaing signs. This billboard is right outside a beautiful church. It was entertaining because it is like the iPOD ads we used to see all the time. It is advertising the opportunity to listen to the sermon as a podcast, so it make sense. But it is still an interesting sign.




This is my super cute princess room. It is every girls dream to have one. Who knew that I would have a pretty princess room on the other side of the room. The little canopy thing is annoying, especially in the middle of the night and you are trying to find your clock because you can't sleep and want to know the time. I do like it though, it is a nice space. I really like the contrast wall.
Well, there are a few pics from NZ, I will put up some more later.

2 comments:

  1. We love you and miss you Kim

    Randy, Angie and Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that really where you sleep? Kaylie would be so jealous! Hope your having fun!

    Love, Pete JoNae and Family

    ReplyDelete