I am safely in New Zealand. It is gorgeous here. Everything is very green and it is warm. It is definitely different than home. When ever I am in a vehicle I feel a bit nervous, they drive on the wrong side of the road. It is very odd, do not try it at home. I also am having a hard time keeping my directions straight, whatever direction I am going feels opposite, when we are going north I feel like the sun is in the wrong spot because I feel like we are going south. Not that I have the best sense of direction or anything, it is jsut odd. It also throws me off that even though I am writing this at 6:15 pm on Monday, it is about 10 or 11 pm Sunday at home. I love it here. But don't worry I plan to come home in April.
I will post pictures and stuff when we get my computer to be able to connect to the internet at my host family's house. But for now I can use her computer to answer email and use Skype.
I LOVE NEW ZEALABD!
Oh no! You already left without giving me a hug? I am going to miss you so much. Well I hope you have a fun time see ya in April!!!
ReplyDeleteKim,
ReplyDeleteWe miss you. Hope all is well.
Angie