
So Rose took me to get fish and chips. It was funny because they wrap your order in newspaper. So this is a pic of my first NZ meal, the drink is called L & P, it is native to NZ. They use tomato sauce, which is sort of like ketchup, but no quite. The chips or fries were good. The fish was alright, but the fired mussel and the paua patty thing were not. I think I exceeded my fat in take for a week with that meal. But when they fry something, they definately fry it, greece is practically dripping off some of the food.

Rather than yeild signs they have give way signs. They make me laugh, so I took a picture. They are everywhere. I think I have only seen like two stop signs the whole time I have been here.

This is me and my friend Jalayne by the lake in Rotorua. It is a pretty lake, and it kind of smells like the Great Salt Lake at home. Rotorua was cool, as you should know by reading below.

This is the country side I saw on my way to Taumarinui, with the Kapahaka group at my school. They were taking back some trphies they had won. This bridge is a single lane, so if you got to the bridge and some one was already there, you would have to wait or reverse off the bridge if you didn't look first. The river under it is really clear, I dont have a good pic of that though.
No comments:
Post a Comment