Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I am still me... have no fear.

Mike has been making fun of me because I am an awful speller at home. I am even worse here. I didn't know that was possible but it is. This morning I was going downstairs to get some breakfast and totally fell down the last four. These stairs have a turn in them, like the top of Uncle Jay's. I am alright, but the back of my right hips is pretty tender and I scraped my left elbow a bit. But i am just fine. After 22 years you would think I would have the walking down the stairs thing down pat, but obviously not. I did not hit my head, like I do at home when I forget that I am too tall to jump off the last step. I started my unit today, we are doing a sweet art project with Maaori desings. They are interesting. I also started to put up a bulletin board describing the Waikato region, which is where Hamilton is located. I am super glad Rose is looking out for me. She wouldn't let me stand on a chair on the counter at the back of the room. Which is probably good since I fell down the stairs this morning. Life is great, and I am a klutz.

No comments:

Post a Comment