Monday, June 27, 2011

SUMMER!

I feel that it is finally vacation! It has been a bit wild. I spent the first little while out of school, planning for next year with Rhiannon, Vanessa, and Arien. It was fun, but it was long and tiring. Along with the planning I have been doing physical therapy three times a week. (cross your fingers, that I will only have two days a week starting this week.) My parents are on vacation so I am trying to help fill in the gaps that that leaves. It is crazy how much she does. It is hard to try fill her shoes. But I think I am succeeding in doing the jobs I was assigned. Mike has been super busy with work. It has been warm finally so everybody is finally realizing how much work needs to be done.
Well that is our life... deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment