School is out! YIPEE! I made it through my first year of teaching. I would give this year a 7 out of 10. Everyone who knows me well knows how I do with change (HAHA) I didn't cry at all. I was quite happy to see them leave. After school, I got to got to see the doctor about my MRI results. I have micro tears in my rheumatoid muscle. That is a muscle that goes from your scapula to your spine. I also have a bone spur in my AC joint that is putting pressure on my rotator cuff. Hooray for knowing what is wrong and why I have so much pain there. But I am going to see a physical therapist and go from there. When I got home I started getting an awful head ache. Pretty sure I am a victim of food poisoning, go me. I spent my night in the bathroom. Got up this morning dreading going to school to check out because I was not feeling good, but I went anyway. They sent me home (thank you Nathan!) I will finish tomorrow. Now that I don't think I am going to pass out and the chances of throwing up are slimmer I think life will be good.
Mike is busy with work and if the weather will cooperate he may do well. Rain is not the sprinkler/lawn care man's best friend. He has made the most beautiful bookcases. I love them. He is making a piece to go on top of them for more shelving and display space. They are gorgeous and made of cherry.
That's our life... Deal with it.
I hope you feel better soon! Hope you'll have an excellent summer too :)
ReplyDeleteYou forgot the part where you spent the day with your fabulous niece! :] haha got everything done! who's awesome? You are! LOVE YOU! :]
ReplyDeleteDear Kimmy. The pictures are now on there and looking quite smashing if I do say so myself ;]
ReplyDeleteUMMMM I remember loving your dress but I'm pretty sure it's not the same. Also I'm a heck of a lot shorter than you so we'll have to see...But thanks for the offer!
ReplyDelete