Ok, before any one worries that title refers to summer. Summer has been great. I am trying to get ready for school to start, but I am very not doing well. So far I have been doing anything but thinking about school. I need to get on this school thing. This summer I have planned a camp, been to the camp, went on a shopping spree with my friend Face, celebrated Marilee's birthday, and wasted lots of time. It has been super fun. But now I need to get working on being ready for school. Mike has been plenty busy with work. Mike's birthday is tomorrow. I am excited to give him his presents. He may not be as excited as I am but it should work for his birthday.
But hey that's our life... deal with it.
Sounds like you have had a fun summer! Is this camp you speak of 4-H camp?
ReplyDelete