Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Well... it is September.

So recently I realized I am a total wreck. I am losing my mind, lately I even like pink and hearts. I am sure this will pass.
I am getting married in less than a month!!! I am way excited. I picked up Mike's ring the other day, it is great. Thanks to Lashbrook Jewelers. They did my ring too.
It is official I have a list of things people can help with if they are wanting something to do. There is so much to do before the 17th, but I am sure we can do it. My mom is amazing so I have no fear that it will all get done.

Other news (un-wedding related) I have a job!!! I am working part time at American Car Care Center. It is a pretty good job. When I get home I smell like tires, but I am grateful to have a job. I am still looking for a teaching position, but this will work for now.

Thanks for caring!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Glad to see your still hanging in there! Um so yeah I guess I have no life so I could most likely help with your list. Though you may be looing for more adultlike people :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete