Friday, August 14, 2009

EEK!!! Life...

Last night Mike and I went to see The Scarlet Pimpernel at Hale Center Theatre. My cousin Lee and my neighbor Kristen are both in it. It was a great play. Mike hates musicals, but he was a pretty good sport.

After, we were talking and I think I am absolutely terrified. There is so much up in the air in my life right now that I am a nervous wreck. This is not good. But Mike loves me and helps me remember that everything will work out eventually. Eventually seems to be taking a long time.

On a supper happy note: Welcome Home Holly Hansen. For those who read this and don't know, Holly Hansen is my best friend other than Mike. She got home yesterday from her mission in Sacramento California.

Another great thing is I have bride's maids. Jenny (Mike's sister), Marilee, and Holly. Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment