Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Official!

As of Saturday October 17th, I am married. Yep, believe it or not, Mike Faber and I tied the knot. It is an odd thought, but it is true. So far I love being married, but we haven't even been married a week so there isn't much to change my mind. The wedding was great. It all looked just like I had imagined it would. Out ding dong cake was amazing, and the decorations. Thanks to the hard work of my brothers and Marilee we had a great play list running in the background, and my nieces were super wonderful to make sure we didn't go hungry. Thank you to every one who came to show your support, and thanks for the gifts.

If you missed it, I chased Mike out of the gym after he wiped ding dong filling on my nose. I didn't expect to do that, and he said he didn't expect to run. I guess it just goes to show that just because you get married it doesn't change who you are.

Thanks Holly, Melyn, Marilee, Jenny, Lynette, and Cassen for being wonderful and standing in the line and manning the book table. I love you girls!!!

As one of Mike's dad's customers told us, we may have put "Game Over" on the invite, but it is really "Game On".

No comments:

Post a Comment