So I am having no luck at getting a job. I have managed to get 1 job interview, which I didn't get. I have applied for tons of jobs, but no dice. I am trying to not give up yet but it is looking and sounding like a good idea.
Since my last post I have been on two trips. Dad and I went to Boston at the beginning of the month. It was a blast. I got to see the Red Sox take on the New York Yankies in Fenway Park. It was awesome. They won too! IT was pouring rain by the 8th inning.
My family went to Washington state for my cousin Connor's wedding. Then we visited my brother Peter, my Aunt Candy, and my dad's best friends the Waddells. This was awesome because I haven't seen them since I went to college. Four years without seeing Cline and Eileen is way to long.
But I have to say at least I have the opportunity to mow our lawn, work for mom on the picture project, and I can help my mom with AG. Life could be worse.
There is my life... deal with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment