Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hmm 2010 is nearly over

This is the final post for the year, because lets face it I suck at this.
School is going well for me, but I am very grateful for having the holiday break. I don't really want to go back to school on the 3rd. I am glad that I have a job that I like on most days.
Mike is well, but he could use some more work. At the moment he is off plowing snow. I am grateful for the snow but it has poor timing.
We were supposed to hang out with some friends, but the snow made that hard and dangerous. So we will try again tomorrow night. Who knows, I hope it works out.

Thanks for everything people! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog layout and picture Kim! I hope this year is going well for you guys so far :)

    ReplyDelete