Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So this is new...

I decided to be cool like Hannah, and start a blog. Who knows maybe I will be better at this than writing in my journal ro email. HAHAHAH! Not real likely but I will try.

I will try to post stuff from New Zealand and keep you all up to date on that great adventure that starts in 10 days. I can't believe it is that soon.

2 comments:

  1. Okay Kim! This is angie and I am gald you are blogging. However if you are going to blog you have to do it right which means a cute background, lots of pictures, and frequent updates! Okay? Consider this your warning because if I don't start seeing these things then I will have to, dun dun dun, do something like bug you....lots! Glad you have a blog so I can keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try, but I don't actually know how at the moment. I will do my best to figure it out. Be patient because I am currently in New Zealand and I am doing all my computer stuff on my host family's computer.

    ReplyDelete